发新话题
打印

[胡吹乱侃] 我的男人,别碰 my man, you go out...(转来的)

我的男人,别碰 my man, you go out...(转来的)

就算你认识他很久,可是他现在是我的男人,所以请别在深夜超过12点的时候还打电话给他,说你心情不好,让他陪你聊天。
may be   long  long  times  ago, you  knew  him  ,but   now  he  blong ing   to  me ...  so   pls   do  not  call  him   after   12 oclock at  night .and   talk  to  him  your  feeling  unhappy.
就算你们隔得很近很近,可是他现在是我的男人,所以请别老是找他吃饭,并且在吃饭的时候让他给你讲笑话。他是我的男人,他的笑话,只给我听。
maybe   you   and   his   place  is  very  near  ,   after   all  he  is  my  man , so  do  not   always  invited  him  eating  together   and   do  not   let  him    tell   some  joke  for you .    he  is  my  man ,his  humous   only  for  me  ,,,,no   others.!!!
就算他有多优秀长得有多帅,可是他现在是我的男人,所以,请别老是在空间里贴满他的照片,每一张,都有一句暧昧的标题,他是我的男人,就不能跟别的女人暧昧。
no  matter  how  handsome  of  him ,  he   is  belong  to  me ,so   pls   do  not  take   much  photos   in  your  hip5 and  your  diary ...  and  do  not  write  sweet  words  behind  his  picture .  he  is  my  man , he  must not    closed   with   other    women.
就算你们的关系有多好,可是他现在是我的男人,所以,请别主动说要认他当哥哥,我讨厌自己的男人是别人的哥哥,这样你就可以无所顾忌地当我们二人世界地时候打电话过来,并叫得亲热。我也会告诉我的男人,我不喜欢他认女生当妹妹的。
no  matter   how  good   relations   between   you  and   him,   pls   do  not  ask  him   let  him   to  be  your  brother   and  you  do  not   to  be  his  sister,  after  all  he  is  my  man.     I  hate   my   boyfriend   was  others   brother,due  to   that  you  can  call  him   when  we   together   enjoying  our   time . and   in   the   phone    you  can  call   him  so  much   kindly   brother, I   will    also    tell  my    boy   turely   I  dont   like   him   to  be   this  kind   girl's   brother.
就算他在你心里有多重要,可是他现在是我的男人,所以,你最好别让我知道,如果我的男人知道你喜欢他,我希望他能告诉我,而不是你。因为,我的男人,我们的感情是我和他两个人之间的事情,跟你没关系。
no    matter   how  weight    he  is   in  your  heart  ,  but  he  is  my  man ,he  belonging   to  me  now ,so  you'd  better   keep   it    in  your  mind.  If   my   man  know  you   love  him  ,  i   hope  he  will   tell    me  ,and   not  you  tell   me .   because   my  man   with  me ,  our  love  only   belong  to  us ,thats  none   of  your   business.
就算你觉得他今天的围脖的手工很差,如果他告诉你,是我送的,请别随意鄙视我的手艺。因为他是我的男人,他喜欢戴着我送他的东西,这跟形象没有关系,也跟你没关系,没一丁点儿关系。
may be  some   food ,  some  clothes  and   his   muffler   i  gave  him  not  delicious  and  not  beautiful,if   he  told  you   that  was  I   gave  him. pls  do  not  look  upon   of   my  skill   easily. because   he  is  my  man  ,  he   likes   the  things  i  gave  to  him , this  is  differernt   with   image .nothing  is  the   same.
  就算你们迫不得已地要接触,并且很晚还不能回家,我的男人,他出于风度送你回家,请别让他随便上楼,我的男人,是很有风度的男人,他不懂得拒绝人,可是并不表示他喜欢你,请别拿这个向我炫耀,我的男人,我懂。
   If    you have  to  get  touch  with  him   and should  back  home   late, my  guy  will  send  you back  home  be  polite ,please   do  not  let    him  to  your  room  easily ,  my  man  is   very   gental    he  is  so  much  polite   ....  he   didnot   learn   how  to  refused   other.  but  if  he  not  refuse you,thats    not   respect   he  like you .  pls.  do  not  show  me  this , I  understand   my   man.
  就算我的男人,他邀请你参加他的生日聚会,可是他现在是我的男人,请别送他暧昧的礼物,有些礼物是你不能送的,因为他已经是我的男人,我看了会不高兴,我的男人会尴尬,而你不要因为他接受你的礼物而窃喜,他是我的,他自己说的。
if   my   man   invited   you  attend  his   birthday   party, pls  do  not  give  him   dubious  gift,  because   some  gift  you  cant   send  to  him   because   he  is  my  man , if  i   see   the   flirtatious  gift  you  gave  to  him   i  will  feel  unhappy,then  he  will  feel  embarrassed.    you  pls   do  not  snickery  because   he  accept   your  gift  ...    he  is  mine   ,  he  said   by   himself.
  就算我的男人,他再优秀再高大再帅再温柔再风度,他也是我的男人。记住,我的男人,别碰。
However    handsome  ,  perfect  , softly ,gentally  he  is  ,   he   belonging   to  me ,he  is  my    man  .  he  and  me  is  a  whole ,no  body   can  insect   !    Pls.  remember   the   following   words   deeply,
    my   man -- never   try   to  closed   to   him  .  he  will   belong  t o  me  forever.  not  you ....

今天在校内翻以前的分享看到的 我喜欢这样的观点 转来给大家瞅瞅

[ 本帖最后由 龙果果 于 2009-9-7 14:32 编辑 ]
无情芳草唤愁浓,闲吟佳句,怪杀雨兼风

哇哦,好强势滴女人~
做一个温暖如风 清心无欲的女子

好厉害!下次别的不学,就学这几句了
终其一生在嫣红侄紫花丛中穿梭的蝴蝶,原属色盲。

不错不错。。。我觉得就该这样子啊。。
心底执着的信念为你存在

好霸道的爱

稀饭

我的男人,谁也别碰